September 20, 2010

Good News, Bad News: The stuff life is made of on Sept. 20th.

Good News --- The doctor can see you today.
Bad News ---You need to fast until your appointment at 4pm.
Good News --- Preliminary test appears normal.
Bad News --- We'll need to run more tests to know for sure.
Good News --- The Lab is right across the hall, no appointment necessary.
Bad News --- Only one Lab Tech and a very unhappy little baby put Tech one whole hour behind.
Good News --- Didn't have to wait fifteen minutes between blood draws (like the patient in the next cubicle).
Bad News --- Whole building closed for the day . . . even the restroom (which I needed desperately due to not having to participate in that test).
Good News --- Got home in time for dinner which my wonderful hubby has waiting.
Bad News --- Twenty minutes to eat before running to get daughter.
Good News --- Still on time.
Bad News --- Black Charger stops in middle of high school drive just in front of me to pick-up not two or three but a fourth basketball team member. (I stress that I'll get rear ended.)
Good News --- Charger and occupants don't lynch me for honking.
Bad News --- Daughter is waiting as it starts to rain.
Good News --- I am optimistic . . . we are home safe and the children are retired, my turn next.
Bad News --- Hmmm Think positive. no bad news. . .

Had a similar day?

1 comment:

Amy Wheelwright said...

cute post!
Hope your day is full of good news today!!

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...