January 7, 2012

NEWS BULLETIN--JANUARY 7,2012

Imagine that tella type of the newsroom in the background.
. . . . . . News just released to the general public this morning . . . . . .
. . . . Shaunna Gonzales has signed contract for the release of her Romantic Suspense novel, Dark Days of Promise . . . . .
. . . . . . The projected release date is September of this year . . . .
 . . . . . . Desert Breeze Publishing, Inc. has not yet made a news release but sources say they are excited to have Shaunna on board . . . . .
. . . . . The book will be released in e-book format with the possibility of paperback printing should there be a demand. . . . . .
. . . . Sources also claim that e-readers may reach high demand levels with this release . . . .
. . . . . Get yours now in preparation . . . .

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...