February 14, 2012

Wish for you on this LOVELY Day!

Wishing all of you a Happy Valentine's Day. Those visiting for the first time and those I know personally and everyone in between. Take time to show those special ones in your life just how much you care. It doesn't have to be with $$. Why not give them a hug, a phone call, an email, a smile when the frown just won't do? Pay the smile forward! Or the word of encouragement. You can do it, I know you can!

Need a kiss today? In the column to your right, scroll down and check out "Sizzling Kiss." Hey, it's from Dark  Days of Promise before the final edits. Happy Valentine's Day.

Stop by tomorrow for the interview with Donna Hatch and check out her latest release Queen in Exile! Wow, I think I'm falling for her leading man!

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...