March 18, 2012

Review - Queen in Exile

Donna Hatch's Queen in Exile is a fantasy romance reminiscent of regency romances complete with royalty, knights and battles. When the entire kingdom threatens to be subjugated by evil, Jeniah, the princess and heir apparent, is spirited away by the handsome Kai Darkwood on his ducorn -- think unicorn beauty with the double horn and fighting ability of a rhinoceros. With enemies chasing them and Captain Darkwood's near fatal wounds, they must survive the cruel winterscape and nature's predators to reach safety.


In the process, Jeniah finds something worth dying for. But will her commitment to her country keep her from the man she loves? Will his commitment to the oaths he has taken to his own king and himself keep them apart?

I give this novel an energetic four stars.
And if you can catch it on the scrowling books above, just click it and go to Amazon to read more reviews and buy!

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...