March 30, 2012

Steller Review

Can you tell us what review of your story meant the most to you and why.

A Five Book review from LongandShortReviews (LASR)--because it's one of the top reviewers and I always appreciate their reviews of my books. They've never disappointed me.

Also a Four and a Half review from The Romance Studio by Brenda Talley. I believe she has reviewed all my historical Texas books, even those with another publisher. She recognizes my name and chooses the book. An author cannot ask for anything better than that. Again, she never disappoints me.

3 comments:

Linda Swift said...

You are so right, Celia. For a professional reviewer to look for your books is the hightest of compliments. And those professional reviewers' words mean that your book has passed the tests. Having read all of your books, I agree that yours have done so with high marks! Linda

Linda Swift said...

I left a comment here and it hasn't shown up. I think I also misspelled my name. Yeah, I do know how to spell Linda but it is before breakfast and I'm not really awake yet. At any rate, I agree with your words about reviews and reviewers, Celia.

Shaunna said...

My apologizes Linda. I'm still managing a slight glitch in my back room.

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...