April 14, 2012

Betsy' Personal Sizzle

Congratulations to TINA SCOTT, this weeks winner!
DeWalt is my very own SOULFIRE. He's been the light of my life. The first time he kissed me goodnight over thirty-five years ago melted my heart. I knew from the time I was thirteen that this was the young man I wanted for eternity. My friends all told me I was crazy because he is five years older than I am. He graduated the year before I even started high school. He left on his mission a year later and I pined for him. When he returned he got engaged to someone else and I kind of gave up on that dream of marrying him. I got engaged, too. My family did not approve of my choice and his family did not approve of his. Through a series of "manipulations" both from our respective parents and from other "spiritual" sources he broke off his engagement and I broke off mine. To say that our first kiss was a sizzle is an understatement. When we were standing at the doorstep after our fourth date and he tenderly pressed his lips to mine, I knew beyond a doubt that this was the man I wanted with all my heart! That was in August of 1976. Now almost thirty-five years he sizzles me with his kisses and showers me with his love and affections. I cannot imagine my life without this man.
Betsy Love

2 comments:

Tina Scott, author, artist said...

I got married in March of 76!

Renae Weight Mackley said...

That was a sizzling story! Thanks for sharing.

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...