April 18, 2012

Wednesday Blurb

Walnut Spring Press has not yet officially released the book blurb.

Earthbound takes place in heaven—a perfect place, beautiful and serene in every way, except one. As the time draws near for the first of the spirits to leave their home in heaven, a group of dissenters called the No Choicers begins to appear at every Blue Planet Planning Meeting, hotly asserting that compulsory choice is safer than freedom to choose.


Sophie and Daniel are members of the Freedom Fighters, a group who oppose the No Choice movement. It is during one of the No Choicers’ tirades outside a planning meeting that Sophie first encounters Daniel, a leader of the Freedom Fighters. But the handsome and ostentatious Coe, a leader of the No Choice movement, also has his sights on Sophie and will stop at nothing to claim her as his.

3 comments:

Theresa Small Sneed said...

I LOVE this story and hope you will too! :)

Shaunna said...

This story intrigues me. I once entertained writing a novel like this but chickened out. So glad Theresa followed this dream to its present state. Tell us Theresa, is there a third in this series?

Theresa Small Sneed said...

Absolutely! I've already written a third and fourth book in this series and have about three more in mind!

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...