June 27, 2012

On your laptop, Get writing, Enter!

The Sizzling Summer Contest is days away-- Sunday, July 1st starts the month of Sizzle!
Okay, so you want to know what's in it for you...how about an Amozon Gift card? The winning entry will recieve a $10.00 gift card.
Now remember, I don't get to vote---you do (the voting will open the end of the month.) But you must be a follower to vote but anyone can enter! Contest rules will be posted Sunday, July 1st and occasionally throughout the month.
Published kisses, even self-published kisses CANNOT be entered, so if you happen to read a kiss that you know is published elsewhere, be sure to let me know. (That means none of mine are allowed 'cause I've shared them here on my blog.) Authors are allowed to enter as well as those sharing that first romantic kiss of their lives. Some authors can't write a sizzling kiss to save their books so don't be intimidated! I'm still learning how to use this tool!
I even have a "booby" prize for worst kiss, so don't dispair. Instead-- write, polish, edit, research the "how tos" and Sizzling Kisses already posted here and give it your best shot. Who knows, maybe you will be the next incredibly awesome author on the New York Best Seller list!

1 comment:

Donna K. Weaver said...

A booby prize for the worst kiss? lol What constitutes a bad kiss?

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...