June 12, 2012

Tickle Tease Tuesday

Do you see the counter to the right??? --->>>
I'm soo excited!!
Sorry, this excerpt isn't from that upcoming release but another project that I just can't let die.

Least readers begin to complain that I never post any of my own work these days...
Let me indulge by sharing a unedited scene from a manuscript I'm still debating on.

Trevor stopped Kim's hand as she gently dabbed at his face with his own. “I’m being doctored by a graduate of ‘Mickey Mouse’ first aid?”

“Who said anything about graduating?”
He reached for her to tickle her sides. She laughed and wiggled away from his hands while rolling her chair backwards. “Stop, or I’ll pour peroxide all over your cut!”
“No you won’t,” he stated, ready to resume his tickle attack.
“Then stop.” She continued when he leaned back in the chair. “Actually I did graduate from some organized first aid class, but I think I cheated.”
“You cheated? How can you cheat in a first aid class?”
She applied the bandage to his cheek. “I kissed the instructor.”
“Just one kiss?” Trevor eyed her suspiciously.
“Well,” she dragged her answer. “He said he was teaching me mouth-to-mouth.”
Trevor chuckled knowingly, “And you believed him?”
“No.”
“You’re right. You cheated.”

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...