July 23, 2012

The Sixth Key

will be released by Desert Breeze Publishing. "The Sixth Key" is a fantasy romance set in an alternate world.

Knocked down by a truck Riley wakes on another world. Her ex boyfriend Jothur has transported her there to help his people learn to shield their telepathic minds, although he doesn't tell Riley this. She dreams of two Jothurs, the blond boyfriend and a dark mysterious man. Danger threatens Riley and she flees to the Mutes. The non-psychic Mutes, led by Tynan, will be destroyed if Jothur's people learn to mind shield. Riley must use the Riddle of the Keys to learn the truth of Sacral's past and decide who to support in the battle for the future.

Publisher's Link for further information: http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/-strse-324/The-Sixth-Key-Sue/Detail.bok

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the valuable info you supply in your posts. I like your writing style.

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...