September 17, 2012

Army Veteran Reviews Dark Days of Promise

As I read Mrs. Gonzales novel, I felt as IF she was writing it about me and my life. I can relate to all three main characters. I found myself wondering when she had been able to glean so much information and bring it all together in such a way as it riveted me until I finished reading  her novel. Shaunna had me falling in love right along with her characters, stirring up emotions ... and an eyeopener.


This is a very good read! T.Jaymes, Army veteran

3 comments:

Donna K. Weaver said...

Now that's a tribute!

Shaunna said...

I thought so too, Donna. Add to being a veteran the fact that she deals with PTSD in her own life and I feel very honored.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...