September 1, 2012

The Last or the First?

Is it the last weekend of the summer? Or is it the first weekend marking the new school year?

It really depends on your perception, doesn't it?
If you are not out playing or Laboring this Labor Day weekend, why not tell us which it is for you and why.
I'll go first since I'm not shy.
Let's start with my youngest, since our family are all going in different directions this long weekend. For him it is the last camping trip of a busy summer. It is also the last weekend before the excitement of school and football season beginning.
For my daughter, well school hasn't started for her yet, but it is the first weekend in a long run of weekends that she doesn't have anything really planned. Hey she had her fun, don't feel bad for her.
Now for my sweetheart and I. This will be the  first weekend in a very long time that it is just the two of us. You know what that means (evil laugh) yeah, we may be older, but not too old! Actually we are staying close to home with nothing major planned except for both of us taking the weekend off.

So what are you planning? A last summer fun trip? The first school filled weekend with last minute shopping? Maybe a romantic get away? Or are you going to let the bordom get to you? Tell us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Shaunna! I'm glad I found you. We'll have to get together one of these days!

Love ya,

Barb

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...