October 4, 2012

What you might find me doing/Update

Talisman: Crisscross in Time is on its way to beta readers! What that means for you, the reader is that we're one step closer to getting it in your hands. What that means for me is time to write the next one in the series while I'm all pumped up. That means you won't have to wait as long between books. (Trust me, you'll thank me for holding them close together!) Okay, so on the right you will see pumpkins and  what I will be involved with to get this to you sooner. Yes, it is a write - a - thon. You don't have to be a published author take part and I encourage you to get involved. maybe your writing goal is to write in your journal everyday, that works. So check it out. I will be Tweeting my progress everyday during the write-a-thon, word count and that kind of thing so you can monitor my progress. You are welcome to cheer me on or join in. The Write-a-thon is the 15th through the 20 of this month. I will also be involved that same week with a Readers Fall Festival at Desert_Breeze_Publishing_Connections@yahoogroups.com

So lots to do whether you are a reader or a writer. Dive into your fall! (Do it gracefully and win prizes at both!)

2 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britney Gulbrandsen said...

Yay! Thanks for posting about this!

And good luck with your next book! :)

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...