October 17, 2012

Write-a-thon Update

My goal this week is to write in my  WIP Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Monday I managed 1616 words with very little editing.
Tuesday I edited and wrote 1420 new words.
Wednesday I accomplished 1247 words without opening the dictionary although the internet reasearch, library files sent in the past by a friend, and the thesaurus each got a workout and the notes taken are more than 2 pages taking up 3 hours plus the writing hours. Although daily word count is dropping, the total words in the manuscript are at 8065.
Goal for tomorrow ---sandwich in more research between family and living life (the mundane stuff like errands, delivering and picking up children, caring for the recovering patient, etc.)
Will also be responding to readers at three different blogs.
June Foster
Marcy Dyer
Hildie McQueen

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...