November 3, 2012

Looking for a Christmas read?

If you're looking for the perfect Christmas gift for the romantic ones in your life, be sure to check out the Grace Filled Christmas blog. http://graceawardsdotorg.wordpress.com/grace-filled-christmas-blog-tour-2012/
You'll find the perfect novel from one of these many awesome authors for everyone on your shopping list. Of course, I'm inviting you to look back here on the 5th and take the time to explore my pages. I'm drawing a winner for a free e-copy of my debut novel from those who comment to the post on that day, so come back by. But if Romantic Suspense doesn't fit your needs, one of these other authors no doubtedly will. Enjoy looking at these blogs (links available at Grace Awards Blog) and have a safe holiday.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...