January 5, 2013

Do Authors Write about RealLife?

Awesome phone call... A highschool friend called today telling me they were in the midst of reading Dark Days of Promise on their lunch break at work and had to call! "I feel like I've gone back in time! I remember this phrase being our motto...Oh and such and such character has to be so-and-so from school! I could see him as vivid as if it were yesterday!"

Wonderful...I'm so glad you found those snippets of time captured on the page!

Thank you, Gumboot!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Gumboot,

You did an awesome job. I spent the day Sunday in bed glued to it till I finished. Loved it and would recommend it to anyone. Proud of you.

Love,
Gumboot

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...