April 21, 2013

Take a dip with me, the water's fine.

'Tis the season for judging and contests. Won't you take a dip with me? Who knows, think about all those long posts, emails, text messages, journal entries that you've written... maybe you are an author that just hasn't had the courage to spread your wings and try to fly.
I'm encouraging you to get involved and try. If not in the actual writing, why not visit the RONE Award voting  and check to see if that novel you read last week, last month or last year has been nominated. You are invited to cast your vote, and believe me, the RONEs are about what the readers think!

(Of course I would love to have you vote for Dark Days of Promise when the Inspirationals are up for voting in a couple of weeks.)

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...