August 22, 2013

WIP Update

Today is a BIG day for me. I have completed the rough draft of "Torrid Summer Heat."
This is my most recent romance novel with just a hint of PTSD. I'm so excited to learn more about PTSD and how it isn't limited to those who have served or are currently serving in the armed forces.
From here it is time to start the polishing process, not always a pretty task but totally necessary to bring you, the readers a novel you can get lost in.
With a list of things to watch for, reminders to KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) (Okay, that isn't what veterans know it as), a submission guideline to tweek the manuscript to, and a colledtion of notes to myself, I'm headed back to my writing hole. I promise to come up for air and sustenance as needed.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...