October 20, 2013

Her Promise and In Her Hands Update

I'm so excited! Swoon Romance has asked for the full manuscript of Her Promise! Thank you, Mandy Schoen and Louise Gornall for giving me this opportunity. The full manuscript has been sent and now we go into round two of the waiting game with Swoon Romance. Cross your fingers, let your engines idle, maybe even a prayer or two (if that is your thing).
What will I be doing during the next 6 - 8 weeks? Writing, of course! Mercedes has her story to tell and she has my ear (and my fingers) for In Her Hands.
Trevor? Poor baby, he has to be a gentleman and wait, if he can stand the pain… hehehe yes, there is a reason for his pain…

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...