October 12, 2013

Sizzle Non-kiss Style Part 2

Experience told her she better not tease him with her answer, but bursts of unwelcome sexual acts demanded to be thrust to the foreground of her thoughts. She wanted more of his kisses, but she didn't want him to take advantage of her. "Yes and no."
Trevor raised his eyebrow, a decadent smirk etching his features with smoldering heat. Placing his hand, fingers spread on her abdomen, he moved her back until she bumped against the horse and saddle. Duke sidestepped.
"Whoa." Trevor commanded the animal. Duke stood firm. Trevor kept his hand as he'd placed it until horse and Porsche stood firm. "I'm not going to kiss you."
Porsche gulped in anticipation.
Trevor stepped closer until she could feel the heat of his body.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...