November 15, 2013

Stale Writing Week Hump Day

Stale Writing Tip: Day 3

That quagmire still looking a bit cloudy? Warning: Day 3's cure is dangerous. Repeat Day 1 but with a different friend. Try chatting with a friend that is recovering from surgery. They need your brand of cheering up. Go for a longer walk with company. (If you choose to take your dog, make sure he/she is wearing his/her listening ears.) Now, try out that last scene with your dog or the friend you are walking with as the main character. (Not recommended if the scene was a sizzling sexy scene.)
---Local law enforcement may take steps in the later case and haul your butt/bottom/a--/tail/rump/posterior/derrière to the tank to cool off!

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...