January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

My New Year resolutions:

1) Walk 3-5 days a week and somehow manage a full hour...
2) Get a manuscript under contract.
3) Dance (waltz or swing) with my husband at our son's wedding (which means we must learn to dance and preferably together.)
4) Have fewer trips to the various doctors and feel better than I do now.
5) Remember to Live today like it is my last, Laugh aloud when something strikes me as funny, Love my family and tell them I love them, not just assume they know.
6) Make resulotion mid-year that will fill my days with joy, happiness, and sweet memories.
7) Figure out how to use the electronics in my life or get rid of them, they've given me enough gray hairs!

What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...