April 8, 2014

News Worthy Notes

For weeks, okay, maybe months, I've been silent here on my blog. (I do that when I have little of importance to say.)
News worthy note #1:  My son just got married! Yes, the colors are pink and black.


News worthy note #2: The whole family was together for the very first time. (Visit my Facebook timeline for tags.)


News worthy note #3:  I attended the American Night Writers Association (ANWA) Conference in February. Phoenix was a very welcome change of scenery, especially the sunshine. While there I pitched my current project - Duplicity of Love Trilogy, to Victoria Curran with Harlequin. She loved it and asked for the two novels I have completed. (Her Promise and In Her Hands) Her request is the reason I have tucked myself away as much as possible in my writing cave to work on the third in the trilogy, His Journey. It isn't completed yet, I'm working on it. But you see I have had reason to get sidetracked for a bit with this wedding.
Of course there is always the demand of my time to do the reading and reviews with InD'Tales e-magazine. You won't find my reviews here but you are welcome to follow this link https://plus.google.com/communities/102849317807537724903?gpsrc=gplp0&partnerid=gplp0#communities/102849317807537724903 to follow on Google or this link http://indtale.com  to subscribe and find out what I've been reading and what I think of each novel or novella.
I must admit that I am a bit hard on the authors and their books that I read, maybe even tougher than the other reviewers at InD'Tales (A tough call as we don't read/review the same books.)
So, there is a summary of what I've been up to. I wouldn't recommend you hold your breath until my next post, but then again, I tend to go in spurts so you might want to check back again soon.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...