May 14, 2014

What I've read/reviewed recently

I'm not a chocolate fanatic so cocoa bites and nibbles aren't my style and I think (personally) star rankings belong to a few other bloggers and professional review sites so how about we go with thumbs? I have awesome 'hitch-hiker' thumbs So I'm giving thumbs just as if they were stars ---as in 5 thumbs are fantastic, 1 thumb not so good and all the ones in between. Fingernails for halves-ies too!
So here we go with the ones linked to the full reviews in InD'Tales for the month of May.

Elsa (The Secret Heritage Series, Book One)
By Allison Bruning
I give it a 2 thumbs review and remind readers that the bedroom door on this one is NOT firmly shut in this historical.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...