September 23, 2014

Reviews to watch for:

Playing Cupid (Heavenly Bites Novella)    by Christina S. Feldman   Short Romance
The Best Medicine                                       by Tracy Brogan               Romance
From the Frozen Depths (Children of the King Series) by Gloria Clover   Inspirational Romance
I Will Sing My Songs for You                      by Harry McGilloway       Contemporary
Ava's Wishes                                                by Karen Poktras                Contemporary Romance
Beautiful One                                               by Mary Cope                      Young Adult - Romance

It's been a busy couple of months with reading these novels and a few more. Stop by on Sundays for a sneak peak at my full reviews where they can be found at InDTale.com
Signing up is free and there are a lot more reviews by other professionals just like me. At InDTales, we support indy authors and small publishers.At InDTales, we make quality reads easier for you to find and download.
(Download book for purchase from Amazon by clicking on cover art. Sorry, I don't feel it wise to offer the same service here.)

Happy reading!
Note: As a professional reviewer, I cannot accept requests to read and review manuscripts personally. Thanks for understanding.
But hey, if your book is polished and ready to publish, why not submit it to InDTales for a free, honest and professional review! See enclosed links for submission guidelines.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...