October 17, 2014

From the Frozen Depths Children of the King – Book Three by Gloria Clover


Princess Padar Lacer arrives on Dharani Island anxious to meet the people she will rule and serve but a case of hasty misunderstanding sweeps her off to a rather chilling and dangerous encounter. Her medic training has not prepared her to be a sponge to the military commander, Jym Fountayn in this Inspirational Speculative Fiction.

If you like a mixture of your genres; Inspirational, Science Fiction, Speculative and Romance this may be the perfect fix for you. If not? Well, you will still want to check this one out. Start with reading the full professional review at http://indtale.com

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...