January 19, 2015

Seahawks and Superbowl Sunday

I won't say that Seahawk Football fans are way out there, but I will say those in my family are certainly convinced of the need to convert myself and others in the family to their way of thinking.

So, congratulations Seahawks!

But seriously folks,(please read as: armchair quarterbacks) I didn't see you on the field Sunday, or any other day, with a Seahawk team jersey (mind you, the one you wear with that  #12 on it doesn't count.) and IF by chance, you are drawing a paycheck from the team may I say that I will, if bribed, cheer you on come Superbowl Sunday...Just sayin'

Otherwise, I don't think I'll be cheering for the Patriots, but don't tick me off or I will!

(I know, you're really not afraid of me...)

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...