February 6, 2015

Push-up Report

YES!!!
I've done better than I expected. My exercise journal for yesterday, the 5th looks good (for a woman with MS, that is.)
Up and down a flight of stairs. Walk to see friend and back -- felt good/strong.
Squats-(keep in mind these are more like the ballet warm-ups) 3 sets of 35. Yep those last 5 per set are killers.
Push-ups-( using kitchen counter) 3 sets of 30. This is huge for me! Great job IMHO.
Leg Lifts--(didn't expect to incorporate these for another week) Yep these numbers are not as good but sooner than expected. 3 sets of 5 (per leg). Prefer to do them alternating rather than on one leg to 5 and switching.

When all is said and done, once the whew is over, I feel better.After all isn't that what exercising is all about?

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...