January 4, 2016

Update

Alrighty, it's time to update you on what's going on in my life.
The first thing is that I have a Dragon and I have now trained it--- kind of, sort of. Well you'll see what I mean.
 The next thing is that I have received this morning a rejection letter for Halfback Hero from Shadow Mountain. That's okay though because I am waiting fingers crossed for now but another publisher. And hopefully they'll come to agree with me that Halfback Hero is worth publishing.

On another score, I have just received back from my number one beta reader the first book of my Talisman Series, I will now look into that folder and see what I need to change.
On the other hand, the second book in that series is going well I'm 26,000 words in and know where I'm going from here.

So that's what is happening with this author at the first of this year. Wishing you all a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...