June 26, 2016

A Steamy Tidbit from Live, Love, Repeat

"What?" Trevor tried to twist so he could see. "Ow, that smarts."
"Your muscles are huge," she teased, falling backwards in a mock faint.
"I'll show you huge muscles, you tease," Trevor said, tackling her, despite the sharp pain it brought on. He tickled her, keeping her from getting away by pinning her to the ground. She writhed and wiggled to free herself then stilled, her breathing ragged.
The stream trickled and gurgled, finding its downward path. Birds once silenced in the wake of the cacophony of chaos returned to their cheerful singing. A gentle breeze caressed their bodies while the sun bathed them in its warm light. Trevor kept most of his weight off her, his upper body weight held with his hands firmly planted on either side of her head.
Trevor lowered himself to one elbow while still holding a good portion of his weight with his other hand. He smiled at her, memorizing the smooth softness of her skin, the arch of her eyebrows, the mischievous smile lighting her eyes. How he wanted to claim her with more than a simple kiss.
 "That's the best you can do?" He murmured, his tone gravely with desire.
"When I'm not sure, yes."
He arched his brows in response. "What aren't you sure of?"
"You." She pursed her lips.
 caressed her cheek with his fingers. "I thought I made that clear." He brushed her lips with his hoping the light contact would cause a reaction.
She closed her eyes.
"Scared?"
She shook her head. He kissed her lightly again, allowing his warm breath to heat her skin. She seductively rolled the tip of her delicate tongue over her teeth, leaving a glisten on the inner rim of her lips. His tongue gently tasted her moisture finding she tasted sweet and he wanted more. His heart beat faster, a steady rhythm accenting his kisses. He lifted his lips, whispering against hers. "Look at me, Porsche. I need to know if I frighten you or if I'm too heavy on you."
She opened her eyes, at the same time answering him, "Too heavy."
He rolled, taking her with him until she lay on him. Now he could feel her every decadent and delicious curve, appreciating how they fit  and pressed against him. Keep control. His breathing remained calm and even. She lay astride him, her forearms on his chest. "Better?"
She nodded in answer.
"Your turn. Kiss me." He wasn't entirely sure she would.
She smiled, and instead of kissing him, played with his hair, drawing her fingers across his cheek bone and to his lips. When her fingers lingered on his lips, he kissed them, taking the last between his lips with a deliberate touch of his tongue to the tender flesh under her nail.
"Um, horsey. Glad I recognize that taste. It could have been worse." She giggled at his comment. "Kiss me.”
Porsche delayed her kiss, giving him time to anticipate it. Did she know how to kiss, or just flirt? Would her kiss be one or several? Soft or seductive?
He reached to move her leg and quickly rolled her onto her side. "Stop over thinking it. You've teased me with that deliciously pink tongue of yours. Give me your tongue." She merely smiled. "Give it, or I'll take it."
He didn't wait for her to play any more cat and mouse. His kiss coaxed her to part her lips. He sought her tongue, inveigling a dalliance of intricacy, turning his flaming desire up a notch. Her breath caught. He pulled back.

"That," he murmured with conviction. "Is what tongues are for. I told you I would teach you. Now you've had your first lesson." He rolled away, knowing he must stop before he couldn't bring himself to. He stifled most of the groan that started deep in his loins and begged to be satisfied, hoping she didn't hear it or understand the need it conveyed. He held his side as he struggled to stand, willing his body to calm down.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...