June 18, 2016

Announcing a Prize Worthy contest.

Let's see, a few years ago I hosted a Sizzling Summer type of thing. and I'd like to do it again. I'd like to open it for all of you to tryout your writing wings so to say. That is this, I'll post a sizzling scene from my book Live, Love, Repeat as an example and open my blog for you to enter a sample of your Sizzling Writing. Let's say 1000 words should be enough of a limit. Remember that it should have a kiss or some such resolve.

 I'll even attempt to provide you with a mini-workshop on writing such scenes. (Come back next week for that mini-course.) Well actually a course on using description. Then I'll open it up for you to submit. Let's say no erotica, please keep them clean. We'll post them here for you to judge and send your friends to judge and read over the space of a few weeks, depending on how many enter.
 Then we'll have a grand prize as in a copy of Live, Love, Repeat.

Okay here's the catch: you must be a signed-up member- reader of my blog. (See the place to sign up to the right.)
Then remember the word limit (1000 words).
And the opening date is June 25th thru July 30, 2016.
We'll open the judging on the next day, July 31,2016 to you and all your friends who must be members to vote. The voting will last for 48 hours. Then I will announce the writer/reader and  ask for you address (physical or email) and ship you out a copy of Live, Love, Repeat.
Sound good? Good.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...