August 31, 2010

Dealing with MS - Start with a Colon Cleanse -

There are a bunch out there but this is the cheapest and most effective for me. I keep some of this on hand all the time just in case the drugs slow and stop the evacuation process.
The first time I used this for a whole month. This is what I suggest to anyone needing to get the old poop factory moving.
Take this first thing every morning before a glass of water and especially before eating.
The night before - Four (4) prunes or dried plums
2 Tablespoons Golden Flax seed
Cover with purified water.
The consistency of this concoction may take a bit of getting used to, but it costs a whole lot less than the colon cleanse that you buy at the health food stores!

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...