February 7, 2011

James Dashner's ==Journal of Secrets==

For those wishing to have a review of James Dashner’s work from a young readers perspective, I thought I would share this letter.

Dear James Dashner,
I’m 10 years old and in Miss John’s class. My mom got your book (The 13th Reality). Just to let you know, fantasy fiction isn’t my type of genre . . . until I read your books.

I didn’t really like your book at first, until I got to when Tick teleports to where Master George is. You know where. I liked how you described Sofia and the other characters. You captured my interest in the book because I have never felt so interested in a book like that before. Like I said you captured my imagination.

One question I would like to ask is: Where did you think of these characters and stuff?

I would recommend this book for someone else to read. Yes, I will admit it is boring at first but later it’s awesome. Trust me on this one.

Sincerely,
S.L.G.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SLG
Did Mr. Dashner answer your letter? What did he say?

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...