February 7, 2011

PARTY DELIGHT(Open-faced Sandwiches)

6 eggs - hard boiled a marinated in sweet pickle juice
1 package hotdogs
1/2 pound cheddar cheese
4 baby sweet pickles

Dice these ingredients (I use my Cuisinart). Mix and add just enough Miracle Whip to make it hold together. Put it on your favorite sliced bread. Toast under oven broiler for 3 min or until browned to liking. (Dark tastes a bit like dogs roasted over an open fire.)

I never have leftovers but seem to recall that this mixture refrigerates well. The children like the sandwiches after they've cooled too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I served this on hotdog buns and my kids loved it!

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...