January 15, 2012

Southern Superstitions released this weekend as e-book.

Author Shawna K. Williams endorses Southern Superstitions by B. J. Robinson. She says, " Southern Superstitions is an inspirational story that’s full of personality, as well as intricacy in the way it explores the complexities of family and the conflict between faith and luck. Barbara does a great job at pulling together the deeply rooted superstitions of the South and entwining them into a suspenseful tale of faith, romance and endurance. I especially enjoyed the setting and culture of the deep South."


http://www.amazon.com/Southern-Superstitions-ebook/dp/B006X8GAWA/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1326620592&sr=1-6

4 comments:

Anna del C. Dye said...

Great news Shaunna. Best to the author and you. :)
Anna del C.
Author of "The Silent Warrior Trilogy"
http://www.annadelc.com

Donna K. Weaver said...

Sounds like a fun read. Thanks for the heads up!

B. J. Robinson said...

Thanks for spreading the word about my novel. Appreciate it. Blessings, BJ

Shaunna said...

No worries mates. That's what we're here for. Helping others...

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...