March 12, 2012

Contest-ing Monday

... we're meeting June Foster, author of Give Us This Day.

This weeks contest:

Visit June's Blog at http://www.junefoster.blogspot.com/ and become a follower. Become a follower here. Then leave a comment here telling us that you have done so and tell us what makes June's writing space unique to enter to win a free e-copy of Give Us This Day.

Winner with the correct answer will be drawn by June herself and announced here on Saturday. Good luck and come back soon!

2 comments:

Christina Freeburn said...

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm now following both of your blogs. June, I love that your book doesn't feature the 'typical' hero and heroine. My husband has talked about us traveling across US when he retires, maybe one day my writing space will also be in an RV. =)

June Foster said...

Christina, It's lots of fun because the view out my window keeps changing. We love it and I especially like it because I have a lot less space to clean than when we lived in our 5 bedroom home in Washington state.

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...