March 6, 2012

More Than a Job -- tickle tease

I have to say that I love the reds and oranges on this book cover! Jenifer  Ranieri has done an awesome job!

-- Let's tickle your senses with this teaser --

Paige Hamilton is a survivor, forced into seeking a new life when her job and ten-year career end at the hands of a new company owner. Joshua Robinson, a handsome stranger, is the first to help her through that transition.


Joshua relocates to Missouri from New Mexico – at least temporarily – to help his family assimilate the newly purchased group homes. As a nurse he is uniquely qualified to examine the direct services provided to residents of the dozen locations where people with mental retardation live. His first day on the job he startles a sobbing woman in the parking lot, causing her to fall. After picking up her spilled belongings and patching up her skinned hands and knees, he is pleased that she writes her phone number on his hand.

Will Paige hate the man who cost her a job or choose to take the chance of falling in love with her rescuer?

1 comment:

Donna Hatch, romance author said...

Sounds like a great book! The cover is lovely, too.

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...