March 21, 2012

Trailer - In the Manor of the Ghost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AswjM3L-ejY&feature=player_embedded

In the Manor of the Ghost


Blurb

It's the 1870's. The Civil War has long since been fought and laid to rest, settlers are still joining the wagon trains and heading west to the New Eden. The land is changing. But those who dwell in Clayborne Manor seem trapped in time.

Trapped amid the whispers of failure and sorrow, whispers of longing and defeat. Kaitlin hears them clearly at night. But who haunts Clayborne Manor? The ghost that restlessly walks the halls in the night? Or the ones that plague the minds and spirits of those residing there? Though not inclined to believe the dead can walk the night laden corridors, Kaitlin can see them clearly in the eyes of her husband Devlin, and hear them in the deafening silence of her son, Derrick.

Does she have the courage to search the past and face the ghosts? Does she have the faith to stay and direct all those who dwell In the Manor of the Ghost to the one who sets the captive free?

11 comments:

Hammarblad said...

Love the name Clayborne Manor. It sounds like an intriguing story, definitely on my to-read list.
:-) Maria

Shaunna said...

Tina is always good at using names that add dimension to her novels.

Donna K. Weaver said...

Well done! That's an intriguing story anyway, but the music's creepy. *shivers*

Tina Pinson said...

Thanks, Maria, the manor needed a strong name because it's integral to the story. It holds a lot of secrets in its many rooms.

Tina Pinson said...

Thanks, Shaunna, I do like my names. Sometimes I go by their meanings too.

Tina Pinson said...

Donna,

I did want the music to give off old mystery vibes. I had some people say it was too creepy.

Anonymous said...

Spooky trailer. I hope I win the book! Tina Scott

Anonymous said...

What will tomorrow bring? I can hardly wait!

Shaunna said...

Tomorrow I'm talking with Tina. I'd love for you to stop in and get to know her better. Find out why she makes me laugh and say "Aw" (as in she's awesome.)

Tina Pinson said...

Hello Tina,

And welcome. Can I just say that's a pretty good name.

Unknown said...

Sounds like an exciting novel!!

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...