June 18, 2012

Guilty Hearts Sizzle

This kiss runs on the heated side--sensuous. 

Dee hesitated for a moment, as if she was going to protest. To his disappointment, she didn't. "I agree. I don't think it would do either of us any good to try again now. We had our chance, and I guess we both blew it." She still sounded like she blamed him.


Matt nodded. "Fine." He nudged himself closer to her and studied her frightened eyes.When she didn't pull away, he leaned in and nibbled her lips. They tasted like chocolate chip cookies. She moaned and ran her hands up his back to pull him closer and turned the nibble into a deeper kiss as she devoured him with her tongue. This was not a girl ready to let anything go.Matt pulled away and scooted back. Her eyes, dulled with passion, begged him to continue. He rubbed the back of his hand down her cheek, and she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. His fingers traveled down her neck to her breasts, and she thrust them forward.

Wait. Now is not the time for this. The kids are here. Matt reluctantly decided to bide his time. One day soon, he'd make sure they were alone, so he could take this further and change her mind about them.

"Cody, we better hit the road." Dee's eyes popped open, and Matt let his hand drop. She ran her hand up to her throat as she came back to the present. "You may say we are over, Dee,but your body tells a different story. We do have something going on here. Think about it."

http://www.susanjaymes.com/

 Where to buy:


http://www.amazon.com/Guilty-Hearts-ebook/dp/B007K1OCQA/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1332552126&sr=1-1

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/guilty-hearts-susan-jaymes/1107712025

http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-guiltyhearts-751695-149.html

http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/-strse-274/Guilty-Hearts-Susan-Jaymes/Detail.bok






5 comments:

Donna K. Weaver said...

Hmmm . . . I'm always a little conflicted when people who don't think there's an emotional connection are so willing to give into a physical one.

This does make me wonder what the heck's going on there. lol

Unknown said...

I'm glad you liked it, Donna.

Shaunna said...

Susan,
I must admit that this kiss got me to kick my most recent (as in just finished) kiss up a notch. Wow. I better let it simmer before I come back to it tomorrow! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

You're welcome. Thank you for having me.

Marian Lanouette said...

Hot stuff, Susan. I want to read more, Marian

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...