June 17, 2012

Sunday Sizzle


When Love Collides

Excerpt used by permission of the author, Michelle Sutton.

He coughed into his hand and rubbed his eyes. "I wish I had known. I never would've let you go. I would have loved you the way you deserved, so you wouldn't have gone back to him."

She touched his damp cheek, turning his face toward her so she could look him in the eyes. "I'm sorry I hurt you."

"The thing is..." His voice thickened, "I never stopped loving you."

He said he still loved her?

Cradling her face with his hands, he drew closer. "I still love you."

His lips gently pressed against hers. She expected it to remain chaste and end there, but he deepened his kiss, exploring her mouth as he caressed her tongue. With a low moan deep in her throat, she plunged her fingers into his hair and drank as much sweetness as he poured into her. If she'd known his kisses would be so sensual and intense, she might have persuaded him to kiss her a long time ago.

He eased away from her, his breathing ragged. "I need to catch my breath."

Still amazed at her intense physical response, she trembled, afraid to look at him. Where did he learn to kiss like that?

"I... I need to take you home."

She'd never known such depth of emotion in her life. Or such heated passion. She'd never felt this way about Carl. Not even close. Scott had opened the door to his heart and offered her entrance. Now she wanted so much more.

But could she give him her heart in return?



You can buy When Love Collides HERE

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...