June 1, 2012

Romantic Suspense

Now that you know what I love to read and write, I shall tell you that I am a gemini and have another side to my writing personality. I also write contemporary Romantic Suspense which lets me play with birds, animals, and nature in general.  I have two novels over @ Desert Breeze Publishing: SANDPIPER AFFAIR which is about a wild life photographer and a hunky Florida Ranger off to solve a murder, and a soon- to- be- published in June sequel called GONE TO THE DOGS where we see Adam and Abby strengthen  their relationship as they face new and dangerous challenges.  I have to confess I love writing in this genre as well. and hope you are as deeply entertained when you read these stories as I am writing them. http://janislane.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...