July 10, 2012

Top 5 things I can't leave home without.

Maybe that should read: 5 Things I Shouldn't leave home without.

Okay, so I've been ignoring things in the house in favor of soaking up the sun. (Including this blog) Who hasn't? But if you like following blog trails, this is one you may enjoy. http://pattyfroese.com/?p=2787

Patty makes me laugh so be sure to check her blog for her list. Here's mine...
1 - Keys. don't want to count how many times I've locked mysself out ---of the house, the car, the shed, the mailbox. (No, I don't spend a lot of time in the last two, but dang I hate going back for the keys...)_
2 - My Kindle. Books don't fly --- especially over water!!!! (See a previous post for proof!)
3 - Water bottle --- Learned this one the dry way while living in the desert near Las Vegas -- oh, and it helps to have water in the bottle!
4 - My list. There is nothing worst (except for the above mentioned) than forgetting that most important errand, item or neccesary at the store.
and
5 - Morning scripture reading and prayers. ---don't smirk --- I find that my day goes much better, and I remember the first five things...

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...