July 11, 2012

Wishing Wednesday


I wish, I wish...what do you wish?
If you had a genie in a lamp, what would you wish for?

I wish I could afford this guy (Jimmy Thomas)...his photos anyway. He has been on over 3,000 Romance Novel bookcovers...for the cover art on my soon to be released book.
I wish... how do you beat that one? That I could say I have met him...Jimmy, we have more than one mutual acquaintance.
I wish... I don't dare keep this one a secret 'cause  a few of you would get the wrong idea... I wish that my book, Dark Days of Promise would have mega sales.

If I give the genie and his lamp to you. What will you wish for?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I have too many wishes- one does include mega sales- the other is my husband's health- that wish is starting to come true- great blog!!!

Jennifer Griffith said...

I didn't know you could find out the names of the models on the front of the romance novels! Interesting.

Jennifer Griffith said...

I forgot to leave my wish. My wish is for YOU to have mega sales! Go, Shaunna!

Anonymous said...

I wish my books would be made into movies...and have whoever the guy is on the genie post...he's beautiful...

Shaunna said...

Kathleen,
Wise wishes. Send my best to your hubby. I hate to see the guys (or anyone) hurt.

Shaunna said...

Jennifer,
I know Jimmy's name only because I work with someone who knows him. Did you click on his name? I send you to one os his web pages.
And thank you for your wish. You are so generous!

Shaunna said...

pibarrington,
Jimmy is gorgeous isn't he? Click on his name to see some of his work and tomorrow...let's just say there will be more than one link...

jude urbanski said...

Shauna, yeah, this Jimmy guy is cute, but not my type. What's that liquid I see behind his ears??

Stephenia McGee said...

I wish for great things and new beginings for a very dear friend of mine who is starting a new chapter in her life. =) And a happy day for everyone!

Shaunna said...

Jude,
I'm almost positive that you married your type! lol

Shaunna said...

Stephjania,
You, are a true Christian.
Blessings.

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...