August 4, 2012

Your official votes put me in a predicament!

This is looking like those miscounted votes in Florida a few years back!


No, really. Torsha Baker and her 787 Word entry have received the most votes but technically it is disqualified due to the word count. Torsha also entered her kiss in a fewer word count entry that received only one comment and no votes.
That means that the prize goes to another. (I must follow my own rules.)

Honorable Mention for the Summer's Sizzling Kiss contest goes to Tiffany Page! http://tiffanypage.wordpress.com/
Tiffany will receive a $10 Amazon Gift card.

Winner of the Summer's Sizzling Kiss Contest Booby Prize goes to Britney Gulbrandsen!
http://www.britneygulbrandsen.com/
Britney will receive a copy of Dogs, Blogs and Hobbits by Valerie Steimle.

And the winner of the Summer's Sizzling Kiss Contest for Best Sizzle is Ariell. http://muddledmindtherapy.blogspot.com
Ariell will receive a $10 Amazon Gift Certificate and an e-book, Dark Days of Promise by Shaunna Gonzales when it is released on September 21, 2012.

Congratulations to all of the winners.
Please contact me at shassidy@comcast.net to verify your email and mailing addy so that your prizes can be delivered to you.

6 comments:

Naomi Musch said...

Congratulations to the winners! This was a fun contest, Shaunna. I enjoyed taking part.
Naomi

Torsha Baker said...

I want to apologize to those who voted for me. When I sent in my revised scene I had no idea Shaunna was going to re-enter it (I really just wanted to redeem myself in her eyes, as I noticed many flaws in the original which was written over a year ago) so I didn't take care in the word count. It warms my heart to know those who voted enjoyed it and gives me much hope that when THE KEY is published it will be well received. Thank you Shaunna for giving me the opportunity to share a part of my novel (my baby) on your blog. :):):)
~Torsha Baker

Shaunna said...

Torsha-
You are very gracious. Thank you for sharing here and also letting everyone know why things happened as they did from your POV. Please rest assured that I would love to share your blurbs, excerpts and interviews here as THE KEY comes closer to publication.
Thanks again to all the participants. You guys rock!

Regan aCapella said...

Whoohoo! Congrats, girls!! Such an honor to be a part of such a talented group! Love you all!

Britney Gulbrandsen said...

Woo hoo for the Booby prize! Haha

Congrats Ariel and Torsha! :)

And thanks for the contest Shaunna!

Ariell Larson said...

Wow, really? Thank you! Shaunna, thanks for the opportunity to enter your contest. This was a really great learning experience for me. And thank you to those of you who voted for my kiss! That really means a lot to me.

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...