January 30, 2013

P.P.S.

Good News!
Somebody loves me and I know who. My thanks go to the master author and Father of us all.
While polishing my WIP today, okay, it isn't really polishing yet, more of tightening and fixing, I came across the perfect place to make the fixes that I spoke of in my previous post. (The P. S. and P.P.S.) It was an easy fix that required only a good paragraph rather than the major rewrite I thought it would require!
Woo-Whoo!!!!
So for the Beta Readers benefit...Merged and fixed through chapter 9. For those not my beta readers...lots of comments and things to fix but it is going well.

1 comment:

Donna K. Weaver said...

I love inspiration that comes like that. I was struggling with an issue in A Change of Plans and my hubby asked a simple question that made me go, "Oh, duh. Of course." lol

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...