February 2, 2013

New Webpage

This exciting news for me and fellow authors at Desert Breeze Publishing. DBP has just launched their new, sparkling clean website!
Browse for novels at your leisure and of course, you can find my debut novel, Dark Days of Romance.
http://desertbreezepublishing.com/ You can find me when you search by Author or if you want an excuse to click and manuveuer the site, you can find Dark Days of Promise by clicking on Christian and Inspirational Romance, from there find the Christian and Inspirational Suspense. Still not there, click on Wrong Place Wrong Time.
Wala! There it is! Okay, there is an easier way. You can simply click on the cover art to the right.
For now, and we are hoping this is very temporary, you can only purchase an ePub copy on the site, but there are awesome directions of how to use this type of format for your eReader on the site under "Why ePUB?"
Of course you can still find Dark Days of Promise at Barnes and Noble for your Nook.
You can also purchase your copy of Dark Days of Promise at Amazon for your Kindle.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...