January 18, 2013

Today's Workload

It was mentioned a week or so ago on Twitter how I outsmarted the clutter on my desk by temporarily moving my work space. Today's workload is invigorating as it is something new. You know the old saying, "A change is a rest." Okay, today's change has my condensed workspace on my lap (how's that for consolidating?)
In truth, my feet are up and the arms of my loveseat are the extensions of my workspace.
Least you wonder what I'm up to today -- It is top secret!

2 comments:

Donna K. Weaver said...

Hoping you can report to us soon. =D

Shaunna said...

Donna,
Remind me after the ANWA Conference next month...but then I really do have to keep it top secret. Sorry.

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...