April 13, 2013

Logline Update:

This is what I get for sleeping on it. This story is a romance and as such, the target audience is predominantly female.
Whoa! That means that the readers will more readily relate to a main character that is female, not male. Oh Trevor, you poor underappreciated man! Will you forgive this feminine author and her female wiles? Complete with changing her mind on many occasions? I promise I will tell your side of the story as well…
(Trevor, after shaking his head and his fist at me.) Do I have any choice? But I reserve the right to be unpredictable if the mood strikes me. Don't you dare try to make me into the typical romantic lead, fawning over a brainless heroine. I won't save her if you do.
Porsche's logline:  Being headstrong and resourceful isn't always the best choice for a twenty-four-year-old woman unwilling to recognize her need to overcome her personal injuries and trust the one man responsible for her collapsing world before she can find true happiness.
(Trevor) So I'm responsible for her world collapsing around her am I?  I like it!

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...