September 18, 2013

Sharing My Latest Victory

Dear Shaunna:

Congratulations! Your entry titled My Constant Companion is a finalist in the autobiography category for 2013 Writers Unite to Fight Cancer Writing Contest: The Drive to Thrive.

We hope you or a representative will be able to attend the Awards Ceremony on Tuesday September 24th, 2013 at Changing Hands Bookstore located at 6458 S. McClintock in Tempe, Arizona.

You will be contacted in the next couple of weeks by a WUFC editor to work with you on polishing your project for publication in the Drive to Thrive Anthology.

Well done! Thank you for supporting Writers Unite to Fight Cancer.

Margaret Turley, WUFC Administrator

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...