September 17, 2013

Tension in Every Scene

"Shh." He came around the front of Duke, pausing to rub the horse's nose. He resumed his deliberate observation, this time beginning at her feet, pausing at her hips with his expression growing knowing when his gaze rested on her bosom briefly before standing in front of her, his attention on her lips.
"You are a lecherous man," Porsche accused.
"If I'm not mistaken, you are the lascivious vixen that hinted at more of my brand of 'doctoring' a few minutes ago. Do you know what you want?"
Porsche knew better than to tease him with her answer, but she owed him an answer. She wanted more of his kisses, but she didn't want him to take advantage of her. "Yes and no ."
The preceeding is the last bit written in my WIP today.
Natasaza Waters reminds me and many of her other author friends of this today.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...